For Federal Contracting Officers and Acquisition Professionals – and Prospective Teaming Partners
The following information is provided for ease in access by government contracting officers and acquisition professionals, as well as prospective teaming partners for government opportunities. Please click here for our current Capabilities Statement.
Government Contracting Programs
|Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)||Third-party certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and U.S Women’s Chamber of Commerce (USWCC).||All required documentation has been uploaded to the SBA’s WOSB document repository.|
|8(a) Business Development Program||Certification #306238
Program entry May 2014 – scheduled program exit May 2023.
|Streamlined contracting process allows us to be on the job in as soon as five days with no bid protest risk. See details below.|
|MBE/DBE/SBE||Certification 14-154 since April 2014 by Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT)
Also certified by the Capital Region Minority Supplier Development Council (CRMSDC)
|NAICS 541612 and 611430|
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes
|541611||Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services|
|541612||Human Resources Consulting Services|
|541618||Other Management Consulting Services|
|611430||Professional and Management Development Training|
Invoicing and Payment
Pivotal is registered in:
• Invoice Processing Platform (IPP) Smart Government Invoicing
• Wide Area Workflow (WAWF)
Pivotal accepts the government charge card.
Simplified Acquisition of Training Services
How to Award a Streamlined 8(a) Sole Source Contract to Pivotal (Certification #306238)
We can be on the job in less than two weeks – sometimes, quicker for urgent requests.
- Agency program manager (PM) develops the technical requirements for the project – we are happy to work with you in refining your requirements.
- PM contacts his/her Contracting Officer (CO/KO) or Small Business Specialist for assistance in preparing the acquisition package. We are standing by to provide any information you need to expedite the process.
- The CO/KO sends an Offering Letter to the SBA at email@example.com asking the SBA to place the procurement in the 8(a) Business Development Program and to approve awarding it to us as a sole source action.
- The SBA has five days to approve the request, during which time they will confirm that we are in good standing within the 8(a) program.
- The CO/KO receives approval and finalizes the terms of the contract with us.
- The CO/KO prepares a contract award document and sends it to us for signature.
- We sign it and return it to the CO/KO the same day we receive it – usually within minutes.
- The CO/KO signs the contract and sends it to the SBA.
- We start work!
Interested in teaming with Pivotal?
Please contact Katheryn Kim on (301) 220-3110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your interest.