Pivotal specializes in facilitating engagements for C-Suite executives and their teams. Our facilitators include former executives who gained experience working directly with senior leaders for employee engagement. We also offer an extensive network of academic and practitioner experts.
Our facilitators expertly guide the engagement using our 3-phased approach to ensure complete client satisfaction:
Phase 1 – Planning
Develop an engagement strategy with achievable objectives that is responsive to the client’s desired outcomes, with an emphasis on producing results and strengthening teamwork.
Phase 2 – Implementation
Deliver the engagement strategy, ensuring full participation and inclusion of all session participants – focus is on ensuring the best outcomes for the entire group rather than individuals.
Phase 3 – Evaluation
Synthesize information generated during session with participant evaluations and facilitator observations and capture the synthesis in a comprehensive post-engagement report.
Location, Location, Location
Research shows that meetings are much more productive and impactful when held at sites away from employees’ regular work sites. A change in location we make it easy for our clients to do just that by including use of our Leadership Academy at no additional cost.
Pivotal’s Leadership Academy offers flexible, amenities-rich spaces perfect for training, meetings, offsites, and special events. Pivotal is conveniently located within walking distance to the Greenbelt Marriott hotel and a 5-minute shuttle ride from the Greenbelt Metro. The contemporary décor, modern technology enhancements, coffee and tea service, and onsite support (including catering arrangements) make our flexible spaces an area favorite.
Following are just a few of the Leadership Academy’s noteworthy amenities:
- Modern, bright, airy and inviting interiors
- Ergonomic furniture, including multi-position chairs
- High definition, SMART LED televisions – our Pivotal room boasts 90” and 80” screens with stunning visuals
- Contemporary glass white boards
- Complimentary coffee (Keurig pods) and filtered water (includes hot water for tea)
- Catering services (additional fees apply)
- Standard meeting supplies (pens, highlighters, name tents, and writing pads), with custom options available
- Complimentary WiFi
- And, the views are absolutely to die for!
Let’s Talk About How Pivotal Can Support Your Next Meeting
Please contact Alisha Noel, Administrative Associate, on (301) 220-3179 or email@example.com to share your requirements and arrange for a personal consultation.